wanna golf course fun

Pages

John Daly, Golf Ball Driving Man

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2005/12/john-daly-golf-ball-driving-man.html

(Based on an early folk song version of John Henry, Steel Driving Man)

John Daly was a golfer
He gripped and ripped and let fly,
"Tee 'em up and swing from the heels,
I'll out drive you or I'll die."

John Daly's caddy came to him
With a driver in his hand,
He laid his hand on John's shoulder and said:
"This belongs to a golf ball driving man."

John Daly's caddy said to him:
"I believe a storm's coming in!"
John Daly said to his caddy: "Oh, Lord!
That's my golf ball you hear in the wind."

John Daly said to his caddy:
"I play for the common man,
When this old life beats me down,
I'll die with a driver in my hand."

Copyright 2005 Armchair Golf Blog. All rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved