wanna golf course fun

Pages

I've Played Kapalua's Plantation Course

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2006/01/i-played-kapalua-plantation-course.html

Day 73 without playing golf

Until I play Pebble Beach (which I hope to do within the next few years), the Plantation Course at Kapalua -- site of this week's season-opening Mercedes Championship -- would probably rate as the top golfing experience of my lifetime.

I played it in 1992 on a springtime vacation to Maui. It was my first and only visit to Hawaii, and I enjoyed every second of it. I actually played the Plantation Course twice on the same day, completing 36 holes after my playing partner from LA explained that the second 18 was only $25. (Talk about a bargain.)

Words can't do justice to the surroundings. Let's just say it was the closest thing to golf paradise I've ever experienced. My golf was respectable -- if I remember correctly, I had an 85 and 82.

I also played Kaanapali on the vacation, a course the Seniors (er, I mean Champions Tour) plays.

Who else has played golf in paradise?

The Armchair Golfer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved