wanna golf course fun

Pages

Ernie Els Is Raring to Go

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2006/01/ernie-els-is-raring-to-go.html

Day 81 without playing golf

"I'm raring to go," Ernie Els said on his Web site, as reported by sportinglife.com.

"I feel sharp. Physically I feel strong. And I feel really good about my golf swing."

Els, 36, figures he has another 10 good years ahead of him. His role model? Vijah Singh.

"… if you look at how well Vijay's been playing since he turned 40, winning majors, topping the PGA Tour money list, and all the rest of it, it kind of inspires me."

I’ll say this: Els’ swing is a piece of effortless beauty and he has the touch of a surgeon. If Ernie doesn’t lose interest or get hurt, I can see him staying competitive for a long, long time.

The Armchair Golfer
Ernie Els Is Raring to Go, Pada: 1:24 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved