wanna golf course fun

Pages

Golfless Streak Hits 100 Days

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2006/01/golfless-streak-hits-100-days.html

Day 100 without playing golf

Well, I’m up to 100 days without playing golf. That’s not the kind of milestone you want to hit. Nonetheless, here I am.

I can assure you that the streak will definitely be broken in May, if not sooner. I’ve committed to playing in a two-man scramble at Blacksburg Country Club (Virginia). I played it in last year with a friend and we had a great time.

It shouldn’t be too tough for me to play more than last year. (I only played twice in 2005.) I already plan to play in two tournaments this year, and there may be some developments in the summertime that break things wide open for me in terms of golf. We shall see.

Until then, I remain

The Armchair Golfer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved