wanna golf course fun

Pages

Golf Prospects Look Especially Bleak

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2005/11/golf-prospects-look-especially-bleak.html

Day 31 without playing golf

I don’t know where you live, but here in the Blue Ridge Mountains we’re having snow flurries today.

I had hoped that I would get out on the course at least once more this year. (I’ve only played twice.) But with the weather turning cold and various weekend plans and obligations, another golf outing in 2005 is extremely doubtful.

Pitiful, I know. But hey, that’s what makes this the Armchair Golf Blog.

Happy Thanksgiving, y’all.

The Armchair Golfer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved