wanna golf course fun

Pages

Hokies and Hurricanes

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2005/11/hokies-and-hurricanes.html

Day 13 without playing golf

Excuse me while I take a golf timeout.

The buzz around my parts is the Virginia Tech-Miami college football matchup this Saturday. It’s being played at Virginia Tech. The Hokies are undefeated and ranked #3. The Hurricanes have lost once and are ranked #6. The game will be televised on ESPN at 7:45 EST.

I’ve never cared much for Miami’s swagger. And now that I live close to Blacksburg, I’m an unabashed Virginia Tech fan.

Who do you like in this one?

The Armchair Golfer
Hokies and Hurricanes, Pada: 7:51 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved