wanna golf course fun

Pages

Between Shots: Toms Peers Into the Future and Sees Yellow Pants

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2006/03/between-shots-toms-peers-into-future.html

Day 137 without playing golf

“You know, I kept looking at Villegas out there in those yellow pants, about 340 yards down the middle, in front of me every hole,” said David Toms.

“I said to Calcavecchia, ‘Man, that’s the future of our tour.’ These young guys are just bombing it out there and having fun playing golf in front of all these people. More power to them. I wish I could do it.”

The Armchair Golfer

(Source: Golf World, February 10, 2006)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved