wanna golf course fun

Pages

Anatomy of the Yips

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2006/03/anatomy-of-yips.html

Day 151 without playing golf

I didn't see much of the Bay Hill Invitational last weekend. I was too busy watching March Madness with my cousins in Indiana.

But I did see Greg Owen gag on the 17th green. He missed that three-footer for par and then tried to slam dunk the two-foot come backer.

Shocking.

I always hate to see it, even if I'm rooting against the person who does it. It makes me feel uneasy.

Although I don't play much golf any more, I can relate to standing over those short ones when you have a brain cramp, sweaty palms, dry throat, etc., etc. We've all been there, haven't we?

Play golf a bit and you soon realize you have to learn how to pull the trigger even when your insides are churning.

On the greens, I always wonder if it's better to finish out before you think too much about those short putts, or to slow down, mark and go through a routine. I still don't know the answer.

The Armchair Golfer
Anatomy of the Yips, Pada: 9:47 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved