wanna golf course fun

Pages

Florida and California You wish !

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2005/11/florida-and-california-here-i-come-i.html

Day 37 without playing golf

After lamenting the local weather last week, two readers of this blog reminded me where I could play a comfortable round of golf in late November and during the winter -- Florida and California.

Sounds good to me fellas! Can you put me up for a few days?

My fantasy is to winter in a sunny, warm place. But that won't happen for quite a while since I have two elementary school age kids. In the meantime, I'll live vicariously through you lucky sons of guns who make your homes in golf friendly climes.

The Armchair Golfer
Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved