wanna golf course fun

Pages

Golf Outing in Serious Jeopardy

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2005/10/golf-outing-in-serious-jeopardy.html

Day 167 without playing golf

The weather doesn't look good for Saturday -- at least not where I live. There's a 70% chance of showers. Sheeeesh. And just when I thought I was going to halt the golfless streak.

Of course, maybe some of you are thinking, "Go ahead and play, Armchair, don't let the weather stop you."

That's a valid point. I may tee it up anyway. But there's a decent chance that half my foursome is going to bail on me. We'll see ...

The Armchair Golfer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved