wanna golf course fun

Pages

First-tee Jitters

http://golf-course-fun.blogspot.com/2005/09/first-tee-jitters.html


Well, here goes. I hope I don't top it.

Entering the first post at The Armchair Golfer is a little like teeing off on the first hole. You want to be confident ... but you're not sure at all where it's going. At least there's not a lot of you standing around, watching, like sometimes happens on the first tee.

When Chris DiMarco was lining up his winning putt on the 18th hole at the President's Cup on Sunday, Jack Nicklaus turned to Fred Couples who had holed a putt on a similar line to win his match against Vijay Singh.

"Freddy, what does it do?" Jack asked. "I don't know," Fred replied. "I just closed my eyes and hit it."

I think that's what I'll do here. Just close my eyes and hit it.

For the record, this is Day 145 without playing golf. How long has it been since you've played?

I am respectfully

The Armchair Golfer
First-tee Jitters, Pada: 11:50 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2014 wanna golf course fun Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved